VIP Membership Now Available For $3.99 Per Month

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
It is going very well so far, we have a lot of members now buying VIP each month :)

Reactions: LindseyslifeNstyle

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
It was very surprising to be honest I didnt expect such a great response right away, I think this will be the same with the YouTube subscription model too.

MrWapk

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
It was very surprising to be honest I didnt expect such a great response right away, I think this will be the same with the YouTube subscription model too.
The pay to subscribe model?

Stef

STEF SZN
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Not a bad idea!

BitsOfBen

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I'm very happy about this! I'll be honest when I say I'm currently an occasional user on here and this is great for me. $3.99 per month isn't too pricey and I'm happy renewing each and every month!

LindseyslifeNstyle

My channel is an expression of who I am!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey everyone,

We have been requested this many times over the past year or so for us to allow members to be able to purchase an upgrade to VIP membership via PayPal as an option to posting and earning YTtalk cash.

We are pleased to announce that as of now VIP Membership can be purchased for $3.99 per month via the Account Upgrades page which is accessible from the link when you hover your username at the top of the site.

http://yttalk.com/account/upgrades

We are trialling this for 3 months as of today. I will have more information added to our site info guides regarding purchasing VIP Membership soon too and update them where applicable.

If you would like to post for VIP Membership that is perfectly fine too, all VIP Membership features are included no matter which way you reach VIP.

Payment Details/FAQ
  • Payments are processed securely via PayPal only and each payment is for one month of VIP Membership.
  • Payments are not recurring and your payment will not renew automatically.
  • VIP Membership is applied to your account once your purchase at PayPal has completed and is non-refundable and non-transferable, in some circumstances we may need to apply VIP manually to your account, this will be done within 24 hours of purchase.
  • We reserve the right to cancel any paid VIP Membership without issuing a refund upon breach of the YTtalk terms and rules.
  • If you are under the age of majority in your state/country you will need permission from an adult to purchase VIP Membership before making a purchase. By making a purchase you are confirming you have parental permission or are over the age of majority.
  • Video Forum Full Access is not currently available for purchase at the time of writing.
Notes

Please let me know if you have any issues or need any help making payment through the account upgrade page or at any point during checkout/upgrade and I will help you out asap. If you have any questions about checking out or making a purchase feel free to ask away here in this thread :)

Thanks for reading.
Just made my payment via PayPal !! Thanks

Reactions: Michael
Status
Not open for further replies.