• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChillNation

Say Hi everybody
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
It is in the little channel link bit under the signature, it is called thatrandyvlogger not that it was a har guess haha.
got it I will go check it out[/quote]
Thanks mate much appreciated.

JohnKenShow

The YTTalk Godfather
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Musician, Guru, Reporter, Vlogger, Ranter, Comedian
got it I will go check it out
Thanks mate much appreciated.[/quote]
I like your banner.. The only suggestion I have is get a couple lights.. I would have 2 off to the side on each side of the camera... then get a third smaller light on the floor behind you to kinda break you away from the wall. This will change your look a lot.. and the cool thing is the one on the floor you could put different colored Gels on it so that the wall changes color with each show.
You can get really inexpensive lights that will dot he job at Home Depot or walmart or any store like that .. In total it would cost you less then 20 dollars to get the lights and it will change your look immensely.

ChillNation

Say Hi everybody
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Thanks mate much appreciated.
I like your banner.. The only suggestion I have is get a couple lights.. I would have 2 off to the side on each side of the camera... then get a third smaller light on the floor behind you to kinda break you away from the wall. This will change your look a lot.. and the cool thing is the one on the floor you could put different colored Gels on it so that the wall changes color with each show.
You can get really inexpensive lights that will dot he job at Home Depot or walmart or any store like that .. In total it would cost you less then 20 dollars to get the lights and it will change your look immensely.[/quote]
noice thanks very much, in my newest video that i need to edit still i sat in a different place to fix the light problem but i will give this a go in the future.

JohnKenShow

The YTTalk Godfather
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Musician, Guru, Reporter, Vlogger, Ranter, Comedian
You can get really inexpensive lights that will dot he job at Home Depot or walmart or any store like that .. In total it would cost you less then 20 dollars to get the lights and it will change your look immensely.
noice thanks very much, in my newest video that i need to edit still i sat in a different place to fix the light problem but i will give this a go in the future.[/quote]
Cool I look forward to seeing your next one.. You got a cool personality on camera. And you don't seem boring so that is a plus.

ChillNation

Say Hi everybody
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
noice thanks very much, in my newest video that i need to edit still i sat in a different place to fix the light problem but i will give this a go in the future.
Cool I look forward to seeing your next one.. You got a cool personality on camera. And you don't seem boring so that is a plus.[/quote]
thank you very much, i also use my mic instead of my camera mic to record my voice si it should be louder and a but clearer too. I cant believe i got 49 subs already and 50 if you subbed

Status
Not open for further replies.