VIP Competition Giveaway (1 Month)

Shadeypwns

Laugh at your problems, everybody else does.
Contest is now closed, will most likely be doing another one soon. I look forward to seeing more videos then!

Well I've got YTtalk cash to spend, and nothing to spend it on, and considering my VIP was kindly gifted to me by Frankie, I figured I'd pass on the goodwill and gift VIP to someone else.

All you have to do is link me your best video in this thread, if you can't link, leave the full title of your video in the post, and I'll find it on your channel myself. My favorite video wins, simple as that. I'll be basing this off of more than just personal enjoyment, but also things like production quality and how informative or entertaining the video is.

In order to be a part of the competition you can't have VIP already, sorta ruins the point doesn't it? I suppose I can make an exception if you have VIP now, but it's going to run out soon and you can't afford to renew it, but I'd prefer to pass this on to someone who doesn't have it at all.

Good luck!

Oh and I almost forgot, the time limit for this will be 24 hours as of this post going up. that should give everyone in all time zones the opportunity to enter. So this competition will go until 1:30 PM EST on February 14th, 2013. I'll announce the winner soon after the competition closes.

here's my entry, it won't let me post the whole link so I put a space in

http:// www .youtube.com / watch? v=xB9XVwwGsRE

Back