Views down 60% in the last 8 hours, but socialblade is showing normal views?

dv2000

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
I released a video that did quite well today, but the hourly views are going back right to what they were during the big dip.

My 48 hour view count is still down quite a bit too. Normally I'd be at 70k, but it's at 48k now.

Socialblade's view count for yesterday and today is average though. So... no clue?
I am hoping it is a bug. Maybe North American servers are reporting stats properly due to some problems

DesignCourse

Reaction score
I am hoping it is a bug. Maybe North American servers are reporting stats properly due to some problems
It's interesting that this is coinciding with YouTube making youtube studio the default analytics view... I'm hoping that's it.

Ezrider92356

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
mine is still showing low on real time as well. real time says iv only had 2600 views in the last 48 hours but 28 day says I got nearly 2000 just yesterday.

im sure its just a glitch in the real time. gap keeps growing between what real time on my new video says and what is shown on the watch page and video tab. and what real time shows. normally real time will out pace the watch page. hopefully they fix it soon, its un nerving seeing views so low on the real time page

DesignCourse

Reaction score
Good news, part of my real time views is coming back to normal numbers and my regular views!!

UhoohExtra

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Same here in the Uk. I lost about two thirds suddenly about the same time you guys report. It’s not recovered yet. I’ve not checked beta to see if if reports the same.

UhoohExtra

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Massive drop to around a quarter of usual views.. began around 7pm London GMT time or 7pm EST. Anybody else affected?

Reactions: Crown

DesignCourse

Reaction score
So far, only half of the views seem to have appeared back (the ones from Tuesday), but it's still wonky, and the actual views for yesterday is showing 19,000, when it's supposed to be around 38,000. But my earnings for Tuesday were great and on par with my regular view count... so, no one should worry over this, it's just a reporting issue.

UhoohExtra

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
i hate it when they leave us guessing instead of just putting up a card or something in beta to say there's a problem and not to worry. Is it just me or did they not even acknowledge /mention when pretty much the entire Youtube crashed 5-6 weeks back on the weekend? remember?