views disappear???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
This is soooo bizarre I have no idea what's going on. My video "I love you THIS much" is showing as having zero views. There are freaking comments in the comment section, of COURSE it's been viewed. And one other of my videos that had a few views is suddenly saying it has no views, what is up with this??

I see 60 views on I love you this much video. The video lineup on the right takes time to update sometimes.

This is soooo bizarre I have no idea what's going on. My video "I love you THIS much" is showing as having zero views. There are freaking comments in the comment section, of COURSE it's been viewed. And one other of my videos that had a few views is suddenly saying it has no views, what is up with this??

i see 61 plays....

I see 60 views on I love you this much video.
I just relooked at it too, and it does show them in the video, it's not showing them in the thumbnail when you see it related videos though. Go to this link
Then look to the right at the top two thumbnails of mine, it should be "bring it on nose" and "I love you THIS much" and on my screen it says zero views, does it on yours too?

DANG IT... YTTalk is forcing the video to be embedded even though I want you to just go to the link, just go to the pleasure and pain video and look at the top two thumbnails on my related videos

DANG IT... YTTalk is forcing the video to be embedded even though I want you to just go to the link, just go to the pleasure and pain video and look at the top two thumbnails on my related videos

I know I hate that sometimes. It takes time sometimes for those to update. Trust me it should update sooner or later.

I know I hate that sometimes. It takes time sometimes for those to update. Trust me it should update sooner or later.
Ohhhh... you know come to think of it I never noticed if I had seen it show the views in the thumbnail before, so I guess it's quite possible they didn't "disappear" they just haven't shown up yet. Ok that makes me feel better.

lol you remind me of myself like 5 months ago dude when it comes to trying to figure out everything on YouTube. It's like 30 different things blended in a blender and then your suppose to figure out what was blended with little to no help from YouTube.

i see 15 views...
Even when it's a thumbnail in the related videos? cause as of about 30 minutes ago for me it was still zero.

EDIT: It just occurred to me, did you think I was telling you to look at the views on the actual Pleasure and Pain vid? Cause yeah it's got about 15, I was saying to look at the related videos to the right and see the top two thumbnails. When you view them from those thumbnails (unless it change within the last half hour) it still shows zero. But when you actually go to the video itself it's fixed.

Even when it's a thumbnail in the related videos? cause as of about 30 minutes ago for me it was still zero.

EDIT: It just occurred to me, did you think I was telling you to look at the views on the actual Pleasure and Pain vid? Cause yeah it's got about 15, I was saying to look at the related videos to the right and see the top two thumbnails. When you view them from those thumbnails (unless it change within the last half hour) it still shows zero. But when you actually go to the video itself it's fixed.
everything is normal to me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back