View Counter Stuck?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vidcast

YTtalk Mad
So I uploaded a video on Sunday, which since then has gained just over 100 views, however my view counter has moved like 3 views since I uploaded it. Now I know it's not a big deal, but I was just curious is anyone else was having this problem or knew why it's happening or how to fix it.

So I uploaded a video on Sunday, which since then has gained just over 100 views, however my view counter has moved like 3 views since I uploaded it. Now I know it's not a big deal, but I was just curious is anyone else was having this problem or knew why it's happening or how to fix it.

Yeah, I've noticed this a few times here and there. Sooner or later, YouTube catches up, assuming the views are legitimate.

Yeah, I've noticed this a few times here and there. Sooner or later, YouTube catches up, assuming the views are legitimate.
I'm pretty sure they're legitimate because they've been clamping down on those views a lot lately, taking them away almost instantly so I don't think it would have been left this long

Thanks for the help though :) looks like it's just a waiting game

Mine went up to 200 after a day of uploading, then froze, then back down to 130, then back up to 260!

I think sometimes they review view-counts, and it freezes whilst they're checking the legitimacy. Mine always seem to end up with the correct amount in the end however :)

I sometimes go 3 days without seeing my total view count increasing. Like now, I have about 700 ish a day the last 3 days, still hasn't updated.

Weird thing is that sometimes it runs fine for one and is stuck for the other. Guess that something we continuously have to live with I'm afraid. :)

I am assuming that you are talking about channel views being behind. I just got 150 views on a video and my channel views only went up by 10 today.

It's almsot as if youtube is like, this loser? 150 views... nah... I'm gonna double check this.[DOUBLEPOST=1455717386,1455717364][/DOUBLEPOST]Of course 150 views in quite high for me.

The same happened to me. For me it may be because I have on average 15-40 views on most of my vids (my most popular is 144) and this has 70 because i shared it on some social media (forget what one) but it didn't even have 1 view after 6 hrs. It always does it tho, but you already said it caught up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back