Video Thumbnail Missing

richcdrums

Hi everyone, not 100% sure if this is the right place to post this question, but I uploaded a Slayer drum cover medley a few days ago, and the thumbnail still remains a gray screen. Do I have to re-upload the video to get a thumbnail selection going? Is there any way I can upload a custom thumbnail instead? I've googled and researched this stuff a bit, but have found some mixed responses and am confused about how to go about it, so any feedback would be great. Thanks!

-Rich

Have you tried switching to another one of the 2 options it gives you? You can only have custom thumbnails if you are a full partner. If that doesn't do anything I would reupload.

I have a possible solution for you, but i a pain. You have to use, add and save a new youtube effect to your video. Then once it done processing( thus can take a while) select a new thumbnail. Then go back to effects, revert video back to its original state, save wait for it to process, and then if all is good you should have 3 new thumbnails to pick from. Hope this helped.

Cool, I appreciate the feedback everyone! I'm just gonna re-upload it tomorrow, enough is enough with this no thumbnail BS!!!

Thanks again!

-Rich

Back