Video Review

iamvroom

I've Got It
Hey,

I recently started doing reaction videos and would like feedback on the video below

The questions:

1.) Audio Quality and Volume
- How good/bad do you think the audio quality is? is the video too loud or too silent?

2.) Pace
- Do you think the video moves along swiftly enough to keep people intersted, does it drag or move on too quickly at moments?

3.) Editing
- Do you think the video is edited well? Which transitions do you like mroe, the fading ones at the beginning or the cuts later towards the end?

4.) Feedback
- What is you general impression of the video? What would you improve? Which moments stood out positively and negatively for you?

Hey just watch your video. Really good video.

Audio I can hear you good. You are not to loud even when you are very well expressing yourself.

Also what is good, straight to the point! I saw other reaction video that kinda takes long when it comes to the next topic. Good editing on the cut. Straight to the next logo that you were talking about.

Lastly, you are very expressive. Great reaction. When you give your opinion great timing. Can I add a bit since I like your reaction.

I notice you are very expressive, good reaction. Maybe in your next video, make your video screen bigger, so that we can see your reaction better. Not to big, just slightly bigger, because when you react is good!

Keep doing! I'll support you all the way!!! Good reaction video.

Back