Video Quality

Your video quality is already pretty good, your camera shoots in 720p and it's pretty clear. The audio is pretty clear as well. Watching your latest video the only thing I would comment on improving is the lighting if you are purely looking at visual feedback.

I don't think getting a better camera is needed for you, a better mic would be nice, but lighting would be priority.

what do you think I should do. I am currently opening the curtains, turning on the ceiling light and putting a lamp in my face.

what do you think I should do. I am currently opening the curtains, turning on the ceiling light and putting a lamp in my face.

Direct lamp to face isn't a good idea unless you can temperature balance your video. Like you don't want to end up too yellow or blue. Natural lighting is good, but not always available.

Try playing around with your lamp and make sure you aren't getting harsh shadows or big color changes. One way to make the lamp softer (if it's too harsh) is to tape a piece of paper towel in front of it, just make sure it doesn't get too hot or it'll burn!

Your lighting isn't bad, but if you can find more lamps it would brighten up the scene a little.

Back