Video Notes Creators Tip - Access Your Notes Easily

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Hey everyone in this video I share a quick tip on getting quick access to your video notes, its easy to do and works wonders if you use notes and a DSLR this should come in handy!

Tagging some people who might find this useful:

@TheBatteryChicken @Crown @Styxie @Apoxa @JeriKane @kkushalbeatzz @Katherinejane001 @Daniel @Gabriel @Shane.C @ProfKranc @Stef @Sykute @CatsRants @Vicboss @GafferGames @KGATV @JohnKenShow @Qazplm @JohnnyFox @derraleves @Andrew Flint @brodielawrence

Thank you for watching! :)

That's quite useful, I'll probably use that next time in my videos since I always end up forgetting what I need to say then end up getting distracted...oh look a beaver! :beaver:

Great video :D

Great video man! I dont use a script or anything because of my type of videos but I always keep the same formula anyway with the intro "Hey all my foxies and roxies this is johnny fox today we are (doing whatever the video is) plus explaining the previous part" then after that its all improvised insanity of whatever comes out goes on the video lol

That's quite useful, I'll probably use that next time in my videos since I always end up forgetting what I need to say then end up getting distracted...oh look a beaver! :beaver:

Great video :D

Thanks for watching Brodie :D I am the same without my notes I miss out important information.

Great video man! I dont use a script or anything because of my type of videos but I always keep the same formula anyway with the intro "Hey all my foxies and roxies this is johnny fox today we are (doing whatever the video is) plus explaining the previous part" then after that its all improvised insanity of whatever comes out goes on the video lol

You can use it for scripts or just for notes to remind you of key points to make, I have used it before for both but notes most of the time :D Thanks for watching :)

Back