Video Game Ideas?

Hey guys it's Those Other Guys! We've been doing a lot of games recently and a lot of them are nearing to an end. So I was wondering what are some interesting games out there (preferably free) for a gaming/comedy channel. We will do any kind of game. We prefer not to do horror (because we're scaredy cats :crying::cold::eek:) but we will do some lightly touching on it once in a while. So yeah you'd be a huge favor to help us out with this, and if we choose your game we will thank you in the video. Thanks!

i dont know of any good free games
...now that i think about it pokemon 3d is a good free game
u should play in fact i can join u ......if u want

Hey guys it's Those Other Guys! We've been doing a lot of games recently and a lot of them are nearing to an end. So I was wondering what are some interesting games out there (preferably free) for a gaming/comedy channel. We will do any kind of game. We prefer not to do horror (because we're scaredy cats :crying::cold::eek:) but we will do some lightly touching on it once in a while. So yeah you'd be a huge favor to help us out with this, and if we choose your game we will thank you in the video. Thanks!
Do you remember the pc game called icy tower?

Back