Video editing question.

jukez17

Omg It's me
I have cyberlink power director 10 and i was wondering that can i make a cod montage with it or should i try another one... I have tried vegas but it is so laggy and no audio... I have used cyberlink so far for my videos.. i would happy if someone could help :)

TBH I would recommend Vegas for you to create a CoD montage. The errors you are talking about seem like user error because it is possible that you are just not utilizing the software correctly. Maybe if you post some of our users that use Vegas could help you out. Personally, I use Final Cut Pro, but that is for MACs so that is not an option for you.

I have no experience with cyberlink which is why I recommend you posting for vegas help.

TBH I would recommend Vegas for you to create a CoD montage. The errors you are talking about seem like user error because it is possible that you are just not utilizing the software correctly. Maybe if you post some of our users that use Vegas could help you out. Personally, I use Final Cut Pro, but that is for MACs so that is not an option for you.

I have no experience with cyberlink which is why I recommend you posting for vegas help.

ooh.. okey.. how i could find someone ?

I have question... Why vegas pro 11 lags a lot when using avhc video but then when i used
avi video.. it didn't even almost lag... lag was so small... but how i can get audio !!!

Sorry Jukez, but Im on a MAC, Im sure someone else could help you with this dilema.

Sorry again,

:) Im sure it would help some people out, but yet again, I use Final Cut Pro and so I dont really need to know about Vegas :)

Back