"Video blocked in some countries" Can I delete these videos?

lewl

When I click on "copyright notices" I have 2 videos I put up back in 2011 (gameplay videos) which are blocked in some countries and have for some time now because of in game music in the vids. I haven't bothered acknowledging it or anything and since these videos are very old I was wondering if I could just delete them? If I do delete them would anything bad happen to my channel? Despite these 2 vids my content id and copyright are in good standing.

What games were they? I know Konami loves to claim their music. Most of the Castlevania soundtracks are protected.

Like mentioned above xD If ya wanna be a partner with a network then yur channel mustnt have any copyright strikes or vids that have a copyright strike (i think thats the same xD)

You wont have copyright strikes unless you monetised them. Other than that you will just notice other peoples adds on them. I would say leave them unless tou plan to try making money from your content. If you plan on a partnership they wont allow you in with copyrighted material

So are you guys sure I can safely remove them? These aren't copyright strikes but there copyright notices which is another name for content id matches I believe lol but since it's only blocked in some countries or because I haven't acknowledged it maybe dunno my content id is in good standing.
What games were they? I know Konami loves to claim their music. Most of the Castlevania soundtracks are protected.
Nah it's not Konami. It's not even the game publishers that the id matches or w/e. The game has songs such as cult of personality

Pretty much this is what it tells me
Your video may include music that is owned by a third party.

Your video is blocked in some countries.

Here are the details:

"Living Colour-Cult Of Personality", sound recording administered by:

SME

To learn more about how claims impact your videos click here.

Acknowledge

I believe this copyright claim is not valid.

You wont have copyright strikes unless you monetised them. Other than that you will just notice other peoples adds on them. I would say leave them unless tou plan to try making money from your content. If you plan on a partnership they wont allow you in with copyrighted material
I already make money from my content and I'm already partnered with a network which makes it weird that I had received this notice, they were also monetised. I might be leaving the network soon so that's why I'm asking this question as it might become a problem once I leave.

I did not know that, where did you get that info?

Back