Meet Up/Gathering Vidcon meet up 2015

Karac Cano

Professional procastenator
As we all know Vidcon is in july and it is a gathering for youtubers and internet fanatics, now we can use this as an advantage for meet ups, anyone that would be interested in having a massive meetup of not only yttalk community but also other creators you may know just have a nice meetup on either the day before vidcon starts or the morning of the first day Thursday.

Anyone down?

Well, well, we meet again on the forum. I still don't know if I am going, but this is a great idea and hopefully the YTTalk community and others are willing to meetup at VidCon.

(jokingly) at vidcon

Likely at a coffee shop nearby or the Anaheim convention center where to be decided depending on the schedule they have for this year, open to other ideas we still have nearly 8 months.
I've always wanted to go to vidcon but clearly my parents decide to go elsewhere but perhaps next year I might get lucky :D

I've always wanted to go to vidcon but clearly my parents decide to go elsewhere but perhaps next year I might get lucky :D
I live in san diego so it's like a 2 hour drive and ill be 17 and able to drive, although I don't want to drive through LA prob have parent drop me off or they stay in hotel while I go out partying. it's mainly expensive because the airlines if your flying are like 3x more and the hotels are all like 140 a night and end up like 500 for the whole convention time.

I live in san diego so it's like a 2 hour drive and ill be 17 and able to drive, although I don't want to drive through LA prob have parent drop me off or they stay in hotel while I go out partying. it's mainly expensive because the airlines if your flying are like 3x more and the hotels are all like 140 a night and end up like 500 for the whole convention time.
It has to be airplanes for me being in the UK :meh2:

Back