Meet Up/Gathering Vidcon meet up 2015

Karac Cano

Professional procastenator
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
As we all know Vidcon is in july and it is a gathering for youtubers and internet fanatics, now we can use this as an advantage for meet ups, anyone that would be interested in having a massive meetup of not only yttalk community but also other creators you may know just have a nice meetup on either the day before vidcon starts or the morning of the first day Thursday.

Anyone down?

Andy J. Valer

The Awko-Taco
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Well, well, we meet again on the forum. I still don't know if I am going, but this is a great idea and hopefully the YTTalk community and others are willing to meetup at VidCon.

Brodie

YTTalk Shape Shifter
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director, Comedian, Designer
Where is it being held?

Karac Cano

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Where is it being held?
(jokingly) at vidcon

Likely at a coffee shop nearby or the Anaheim convention center where to be decided depending on the schedule they have for this year, open to other ideas we still have nearly 8 months.

Brodie

YTTalk Shape Shifter
Reaction score
Channel Type
(jokingly) at vidcon

Likely at a coffee shop nearby or the Anaheim convention center where to be decided depending on the schedule they have for this year, open to other ideas we still have nearly 8 months.
I've always wanted to go to vidcon but clearly my parents decide to go elsewhere but perhaps next year I might get lucky :D

Karac Cano

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I've always wanted to go to vidcon but clearly my parents decide to go elsewhere but perhaps next year I might get lucky :D
I live in san diego so it's like a 2 hour drive and ill be 17 and able to drive, although I don't want to drive through LA prob have parent drop me off or they stay in hotel while I go out partying. it's mainly expensive because the airlines if your flying are like 3x more and the hotels are all like 140 a night and end up like 500 for the whole convention time.

Reactions: Brodie

Brodie

YTTalk Shape Shifter
Reaction score
Channel Type
I live in san diego so it's like a 2 hour drive and ill be 17 and able to drive, although I don't want to drive through LA prob have parent drop me off or they stay in hotel while I go out partying. it's mainly expensive because the airlines if your flying are like 3x more and the hotels are all like 140 a night and end up like 500 for the whole convention time.
It has to be airplanes for me being in the UK :meh2: