Meet Up/Gathering VID-CON "Creator" Tickets Sold Out -- Anything Comparable?

SENNY D

Soo, this was my debut year for my YouTube channel (just started about 2 months ago, actually). I've been really passionate about learning and creating, and I knew I wanted to attend VidCon. A couple weeks ago I was just waiting to get my next paycheck, and then when I went to the website to drop the $200 on the Creator ticket, I was dismayed to see that they are sold out. :(

I even got the time off work to attend.. and I tried to see if I could get on a wait list, but no luck. Bummer. I will attend next year and not wait to purchase. In the meantime, do you guys know of any other comparable conventions in southern California that will come sooner than a year from now?

Thanks for your help, guys.

What a bummer dude:( Sorry to hear that
I would really like to go to VID CON some day but I live in Denmark though so the US is a bit far to travel. I believe there is one in Amsterdam which would be closer to me
No I haven´t heard of any other comparable conventions but would like to know this too...
Hopefully I will get to it next time:up2:

I would get a Community Pass, if you have your heart set on going. Most of the people who have gone in the past said that meeting other creators and hanging out with each other was far more valuable than most of the panels. I find any convention is what you put into it, so you can carve out a decent experience if you go.

And if you do go, look for the long-haired weirdo with all the puppets and say hi. That will be me! :)

I think the community ticket would still be really interesting even as a creator. I was planning out my schedule on the VidCon phone app and I decided to pass on a lot of the creator events for community track ones instead. I've never been before so I have no idea what to expect.

I'm surprised there isn't a larger thread on this forum about VidCon... considering it's in like 2 or 3 days now.

Back