• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Very Happy to reach 500 SUBSCRIBERS!

Knowledgia

I started by doing videos from 9th May 2017, I have more than 3 months and my animated history content is helping me reaching a new milestone. I have now 500 Subscribers. I am very happy, but I am also dreaming at more, because I love to do this, I love to teach people about History and to speak in my videos. Love you guys, and love this united community! I hope we will grow together in time and we will help each other. Thank you so much for your advices and replies! Have a nice and a beautiful day :)

Great progess in little time. Your content must be entertaining. Keep up the good work and I look forward to seeing you hit 1000 subs soon. (I am going to gues by the end September)

That is so awesome! The whole animated history thing sounds really interesting. I was a huge fan of "history of the entire world I guess" so it will be good to see what you offer!

Back