Verified YTtalk Members

AYRENvids

I need to stop caring too much.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Oh, I love how awesome this thread is! It's HUGE motivation actually :D:up:
YTtalk really is the best forum. No other Youtube forum I've seen has so many nice youtubers and is as active as this one.
Also, iJustine joining is kind of a milestone, isn't it? She must be one of those youtubers that absolutely everyone, who watches videos, knows. And I don't see how any of the people or threads about her could scare her away because, with as many subscribers as she has, she should very well know that her presence anywhere could and possibly would cause a storm :D

Gamify

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Oh, I love how awesome this thread is! It's HUGE motivation actually :D:up:
YTtalk really is the best forum. No other Youtube forum I've seen has so many nice youtubers and is as active as this one.
Also, iJustine joining is kind of a milestone, isn't it? She must be one of those youtubers that absolutely everyone, who watches videos, knows. And I don't see how any of the people or threads about her could scare her away because, with as many subscribers as she has, she should very well know that her presence anywhere could and possibly would cause a storm :D
The iJustine swarm is coming!

Reactions: xandru8

Rouge

The All-Round Lad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Musician, Guru, Vlogger, Ranter, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator
No actually that hasn't once crossed my mind, in fact the only thing I have thought is that I am glad it isnt another idiot impersonating someone and going on stupid so I would appreciate if you didn't state things like that about me as I find it rather insulting.
Sorry Michael, didn't mean it in a bad way, Just joking because we both know you care more about this community than anything!

Kath

True Wub :wub:
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Thanks guys, apology accepted, I just dont like when people make out things which arent true and I needed to clear that up.
You are very caring about this site and everyone involved in it. Your dedication shows..you really do everything u can to make it as enjoyable as it is today. :)