Verified YTtalk Members

Itskamren

JEANYUSS
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
What is being verified?

Being verified means a YTtalk account has been verified by the YTtalk staff. YouTubers with over 100,000 subscribers may wish to get themselves verified to ensure others know their account is not someone else impersonating them. We take impersonation seriously at YTtalk and any accounts found to be impersonating another YouTuber we delete.

How can I tell an account has been verified?

When a member has been verified they will receive a verified badge which displays as they post around the forums, on their profile page and member card (the popup with your avatar and info when clicking your username around the site).

View attachment 6360

Who can get verified status?

Any member whose YouTube channel has over 100,000 subscribers can get verified status.

How to get verified?

If we haven't already contacted you for verification you can send an email to admin(@)yttalk.com requesting verification.

Thank you for reading.
good feature mike i was actually thinking about this a couple of months ago how someone (if they wanted) could impersonate other youtubers if theyre not part of this site

Reactions: xandru8 and Michael

uberdanger

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Since I've still not recieved my verification, I made sure to convince them by sending the a picture of a cute dragon.

Reactions: Reina and xandru8

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
How though??? Do you have her on your skype contacts :p[DOUBLEPOST=1367705415,1367705341][/DOUBLEPOST]Is this a rip-off of the new Google+ feature :p

Plus with putting this in place you must be expecting alot of new bigger YouTubers :p
This isnt intended to rip off a Google feature, I dont use Google+ often enough to even know they have this, I know Twitter does but that's it.

This is really for those who might need it, we do get some people trying to pull a fast one, now those who are genuine can show everyone clearly theyre genuine as they're using the site and we have a proper process to remove any fake or impersonating accounts.

jochem

where the fields are green and the air fresh
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
seems like a alright idea, yu know, why not since it might prove to be handy some time

Reactions: xandru8