vegas VS premier

terrazen

hi everyone what would everyone suggest out of these two. ive used both and there both pretty good. just wanted to start a conversation about it to get some more ideas.

helpful questions

which one is easier to use?

which one has the most user friendly interface?

best one for advanced editing?

are they really worth the money?

adobe premiere is a little better than vegas pro but more costly
but I dont know which one is easy to use. Basically it depends on your editing skills and knowledge and time that you are ready to input
do try demo of adobe premiere

Either way it's better than Windows Movie Maker ;)

very true. i am currently using Vegas i find it easier for lets plays. Im having trouble with my recording at the moment i am unable to create good quality video i am not sure it is Fraps or Vegas render settings.

None of them is better than the other. You can render is the same quality etc. It's all about personal preferences.

hi everyone what would everyone suggest out of these two. ive used both and there both pretty good. just wanted to start a conversation about it to get some more ideas.

helpful questions

I'm about to download the demo to Cyberlink Powerdirector 11 Director's Suite, I'll let everyone know how it is.

hi checked out your videos there good :) was just wondering is call of Juarez worth the money???

I thinkt it's pretty cool and it's only 14.99€ so I say yes, it's worth the money.[DOUBLEPOST=1370709413,1370709282][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'm about to download the demo to Cyberlink Powerdirector 11 Director's Suite, I'll let everyone know how it is.

I am using the full version of it. I think it's pretty good. The rendering is really fast but it take some time to get used to to if you come from Vegas and After Effects. Yet again it's all personal perferences.

Premiere
Premiere
Vegas (but if theres after effects there its after effects)
YES! (if your really low on money just torrent it i know its illegal but that should be your last resort :) )

i think that vegas is like tied with after effects and premier is like a advanced movie maker or somethin or i may be wrong....

ive heard if you have good quality videos, provide entertaining and good content you can really get big on Youtube. seems like a myth to be honest aha !!

Back