Vlog VEDA: Vlog EveryDay in April/August

AnjiewithaJay

Liking YTtalk
Has anyone done this before? I thought that this might be a good opportunity to develop some vlogging skills and maybe turn it into a collab. thing with other vloggers.

What sort planning would I need to do? Is it quite hard to come up with new content everyday? Would anyone be interested in doing it with me?

EDIT:
If anyone is interested in doing VEDA with me, then send me a tweet AnjiewithaJay or send me a message on my channel. If I can get enough people, then I can start planning for this.

depending on the content i guess i've heard of it as Video everyday so you can use that approach as well i would do it myself but i burn out so fast that i might end up epically failing

I did it in April! And honestly, it was tough. it's not easy to entertain every single day. I already did daily-ish vlogs before that time, but vlogging every single day and editing every single day for 30 days straight was tough, haha. I started getting grouchy. But I did learn that daily vloggers have a lot of pressure or anyone who makes videos on daily basis. So that was cool. I probably wouldn't try VEDA again though, haha. Unless I actually do stuff.

depending on the content i guess i've heard of it as Video everyday so you can use that approach as well i would do it myself but i burn out so fast that i might end up epically failing

That's what I was thinking. I didn't want to burn out just 2 weeks after starting, but I would like to feel like I've accomplished something before I start Uni in September.

I did it in April! And honestly, it was tough. it's not easy to entertain every single day. I already did daily-ish vlogs before that time, but vlogging every single day and editing every single day for 30 days straight was tough, haha. I started getting grouchy. But I did learn that daily vloggers have a lot of pressure or anyone who makes videos on daily basis. So that was cool. I probably wouldn't try VEDA again though, haha. Unless I actually do stuff.

Hmm... Seems like I've got a lot of planning and determination on my hands. Did you do it by yourself or with others?

Well, I'm new here and now I'm combing through the forums and finding all sorts of things that I seem to have missed...

I like your Channel Anjie - keep up the good work!

Back