Vahnchand (Vicboss) Sent Me A...

I noticed.. she seems to never appreciate the seconds you put into each day to look good for her.
From the mouths of babes, Ken. Sometimes you know exactly what I'm thinking. It's almost like I'm constantly telegraphing everything I'm doing online.

From the mouths of babes, Ken. Sometimes you know exactly what I'm thinking. It's almost like I'm constantly telegraphing everything I'm doing online.
No.. you aren't... the microphones and cameras I had installed in your house are finally online.

Katherine you rack up cash quicker than anyone I know here.

Sure thing. You just need to follow me on Google+, that's where I share all of that information publicly.
Nooo that's not true! Takes me forever because you know..I spam. Etc.
I already do that.. so we are good.. Nice shirt by the way today...
I helped him pick it out. He just doesn't know it.[DOUBLEPOST=1382695123][/DOUBLEPOST]
Make sure you check out the footage from 2:12am to around 4:04am. I do my Paranormal Activity impression next to my gf every night.
I actually watched my first Paranormal Activity last night! It was part 4. Wasn't too bad...

Nooo that's not true! Takes me forever because you know..I spam. Etc.

I helped him pick it out. He just doesn't know it.[DOUBLEPOST=1382695123][/DOUBLEPOST]
I actually watched my first Paranormal Activity last night! It was part 4. Wasn't too bad...
Thanks for dressing me this morning.. It was nice to wake up and have my clothes on me already.

Thanks for dressing me this morning.. It was nice to wake up and have my clothes on me already.
Well I was curious...everyone always talks about it! I mean it could have been worse............

*EDIT: So.......I totally read that wrong and thought you said 'thanks for depressing me this morning' (because I watched the movie)........Oh lord I need more coffee.

Well I was curious...everyone always talks about it! I mean it could have been worse............

*EDIT: So.......I totally read that wrong and thought you said 'thanks for depressing me this morning' (because I watched the movie)........Oh lord I need more coffee.
Your original response was classic and beautiful.. Don't drink the coffee it will only help you make sense, and no one wants that.

Back