Request V.Hard Detailed Big Project need everything Good payment

Do you like my idea of youtube channel and all parts of it ?

• Yes but i would change much.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Some are good Some are bad

• No but you can change a lot and make it work

• Terrible idea

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hello Thanks for your time in advance

Before we start i have to say im sick of tired of classic intros and outros with dubstep shaking names lights everywhere new music its just too much for me i don't say its bad but its everywhere if i want to make a youtube channel i need something original and i think i have a vision of it and with your help my dream may come to reality

So lets go a little history first ...

I'am a fallout fan i always liked old fallout's more then most people even today and im i'ding myself with it ( radiation right... ) so i wanted to do multi gaming channel with gameplays of different games walkthroughs and simple stuff but in my way made

Intro of the channel

Name is RADIATEDERVISH gaming channel ( it may be a bad name for a channel but this is the combination of 2 games that i played for the first time in my life fallout and warbreeds where dervish was my favorite unit )

Music

So lets start with music because this is fundamental for overall intro and it will help me explain what i would love ( im really flexible and open for ideas if you have other ideas )

Fallout Tactics: Brotherhood of Steel Soundtrack 2 - The Final Battle

So this is fallout tactics final battle music
( no it wasnt a good game , good ost tho and i think since Bethesda owner of the music right now prefers that Fallout Tactics ''never happened'' then i think they dont care about their rights to the music )

On 00:40 the part that I'm interested starts you can hear ''light bass bumps'' after a good slide bass drum intro , the end of intro should i think end on 01:06 and because the intro cannot take 26 seconds like it takes now this is way too long then i need someone to cut the section 00:40 - 00:53 and connect it to 01:00 - 01:07 ( if you have other idea go ahead and lets talk this out )

Intro ( again reminder im open for any ideas that can change project )

[ black background ] My vision was a blurry white RADIATEDERVISH name on background and right behind it the radiation sign ( the way of showing this i will leave to your vision how it should jump into screen i was thinking about simple flash of light ) also white but not blurry big enough and wide to hold on its wing a word like playtroughs walkthoughs gameplay games everything connected to the channel and as the section of music with '' light bass bumps'' as i call them appear i was thinking this sign wings would spin with motion blur changing the word on it and in the same time with every '' light bass bump '' can be heard an image from games appear ( i will also leave that to your imagination but i would prefer to see image from red alert 2 than overwatch and also i will play '' non child games '' so no minecraft please if you don't want to do it i can give you a list of images to be edited to make all those images to fit the intro i was thinking to put them in without colours or something so they will fit each other) when the section of music reaches 01:01 - 01:02 i see everything lighten up for like half second from like atom blast after it then the radiation sign change colors into normal classic yellow and stops spinning with no words on it, in the same time the RADIATIONDERVISH name shows clearly after '' blast ''(animation of it getting cleared would be very nice ) and no more images from games are shown in the same time on a bottom of vid my fb channel name shows and all necessary info that i will provide to creator . The end of into at 01:08 should end with some kind of bass, gun shot, whatever to cut off the rest of music and after it i will just post a vid that i will make

Outro

( i will leave the way of opening of it after the vid for you to figure out you prob have more experience than i do with it and i have no idea how to start the outro ) so... when you/we will figure out how to start it the toon comes in place and some animation skills i think. I just simply want the toon to run through the screen doing clumsy stuff and by that showing off my info ( like he falls by tripping and rocket from his backpack with shoot blowing off a good chunk of screen where will be for example my facebook info ) preety much thats it

Banner

i need also a banner related to post apo showing my info that i will provide to someone who wants to do it ( it should be made after intro so they will both fit i think )

Toon / Logo

Have you seen gameranx ? they have animated avatars at the end of most their videos and i really like them so i was thinking about making a toon that will represent me as logo and my channel to make the channel more cute ( like a vaultboy ) since everything is rolling around radiation post apo i was thinking about a clumsy little fat lad in gas mask with army backpack loaded with guns and army outfit simple design ( stalker / metro guy maybe ) to be honest as for the logo i was thinking to put his face with RD with it and also i will need one very small

Money / Payment

Since i learned that there is nothing for free in this world especially when you want something that may take some time i'am considering a proper payment for person that will take the project WITHOUT any but. BE WARNED i will check every piece of your work through image search engines and if you will lie to me that you made something and it will be just downloaded from someone else i will know . Payment in advance is possible if you will prove me that you are making professional work like this . The method of payment is yours to chose but it has to be with both sides protection ( like paypal )

Misc / possible FAQ / Thoughts

No it dosent needs to be fallout or in fallout style

While the sign spins every time it stops a small fire starts on top of the wing or acid is spilled or something and the trail of smoke is lefted behind after every spin or something

The blast at 01:03 it would be nice to see good animation of shockwave like from actual blast with the light that i mentioned above that will shake the whole intro for moment

Animation of fading blur at '' blast moment '' on RADIATIONDERVISH name or making it rusty in a process would be perfect

Ive read my own post before posting it and it may be difficult with all these ()()() everywhere so copy this post delete those () and read again i made them for thoughts some people get it some don't but its hard to explain what is inside when you have rotten mind by radiation

i know this can still be difficult to understand so if that dosent help i can communicate with you via skype and other comunication apps of your choosing ( no weird unknown apps tho )

English is not my native language if i made some stupid mistakes here while writing this and you want to help but dont understand something just leave a comment on what section you want me to explain and i will do my best

But Why are you making this ?

I know that my idea has little to none of % to success in youtube industry but i'm not doing this for money fame or subscribers i'm doing this because it gives me pleasure to play and i always find out how to entertain people around me in real life via games so... why i cannot do this online ? i have passion to videos but i'm not a pro creator i have much to learn probably and i will never reach big audience but who or what stops me to put some videos on youtube ? nothing... that is why i'm making this so someday there will be someone talking hey ya remember rad from youtube ? he was good . and even if this will not gonna happen i still want to at least try

thank you all for time and effort that you might put into this please if there will be

Also adding the question poll[DOUBLEPOST=1512849390,1512783903][/DOUBLEPOST]Really no one ? can you at least guide me where i can find someone to do it ?

It sounds difficult but i'm willing to give it a shot and attempt to make your intro for you. If you have a kik ir instagram or a snapchat we can communicate on everything you want in your intro, outro, and banner, I'm not sure about the toon logo as i dont have any experience creating that but i can and will look into and try creating one for you.

well belive it or not i dont have any of those programs and things :D but i prefer to talk than write its easier that way especially that this is detailed as f@#$ project what do you say ?

Im at work my friend take a chill pill for something like that .We need more time so lets just hook up for like 2/3h later on i will sent you all days when i can talk to you and you will just pick a moment and i will adapt

just making sure bro i haven't used skype in a while and my phone is really slow and some apps don't always like to work

Back