Using iPhones to record videos?

Ok, so my I've suddenly realized that the majority of the videos I've filmed have come off my iPhone, maybe because I enjoy the challenge, maybe because I really like the way they come out. But either way I was just wondering if there were any other fellow iPhone recorders out there and if there and if there are, do you have any tips or tricks that you use to try to get the best product? Or even any apps that you use to help. I know eventually I'll have to make the switch to a real camera, but until then I'm gonna keep on using this old iPhone.

Well depends on the model you use. If you are shooting in 1080p then the iPhone is great for vlogging. however for skits challenges and stuff the mic on the iPhone levels all noise. so your voice will be equal to the cat purring for example. if you want try to use a real camera and the iphone as your mic!

Half of my videos on my channel were filmed on the iPhone 4s! I used an app called iFilmicPro and it allows for more control of the shot compared to the camera app.

Not an iPhone user, but I use my Android phone since my camera broke and my phone has the same quality as my camera when it has enough lighting.

I done two videos with an iPhone - one was outdoors in the sun; not a masterpiece but it got the message across, whatever was happening with the lighting was irrelevant. Didn't use any extra apps and just edited the footage in Vegas like normal.

Back