Username yay or nay?

petercorb

So i am trying to make a username for youtube lets play channel. I ussally use Petercorb but idk if that sounds good or not. would you watch a channel named Petercorb.

i don't think the name is bad, i'm just not sure if people would think of a gaming channel when they hear it. if petercorb is your usual username for other social media, you could potentially name your channel petercorb gaming or something along those lines?

Honestly I thing the name is cool.And it's also suitable on let's play channel.So you can use this name.It will be a cool channel name in my opinion :)

thanks for all the help guys i appreciate it alot you made me feel better about my name choice[DOUBLEPOST=1479256518,1479255205][/DOUBLEPOST]One more thing do you guys know where i could get a logo and channel banner.

thanks for all the help guys i appreciate it alot you made me feel better about my name choice[DOUBLEPOST=1479256518,1479255205][/DOUBLEPOST]One more thing do you guys know where i could get a logo and channel banner.

try creating one on cooltext.com and using public domain pictures on pixabay.com

I would watch any channel if its entertaining, the name is just another way of remembering the channel so I don't mind the name :p

PETERCORB sounds kool actually! KEEP IT!! i've never heard of that name before so its super ORIGINAL.. it will help you rank on Google and YouTube search very well!

Back