use website material and publish it on you tube without get strike??!!

speedman

hello guys

there is some musician that his music on this website that let me download it for free , i want to ask about, if i download this material and upload it for monetize, am i got copyright strike??!!!

even if i refer that i got this material from this website , and got downloaded legally!!!

any idea's or thought!!!

thx

Just because you can download it for free does not mean that the copyright is handed over to you for you to use however you wish.

Just because you can download it for free does not mean that the copyright is handed over to you for you to use however you wish.

i am creating a channel for a music .... and i like this musician .... his music outstanding .....do u know anyway or anything that may help me??!!

I'd make sure any music being used is Royalty-Free in the Creative Common's Attribution License.
That way you can use the music commercially or in non-commercial videos of any kind. You can't however modify, sell and redistribute the song.

There are a lot of sites that offer music you can use and mostly just ask for credit in association for their help.
Another way is hire a composer to compose some music for you and also have them sign a agreement giving you the copyright over the songs and then you could use them in any you'd like.

So to wrap it up just make sure this musician has his songs under Creative Common's Attribution (Which you can learn more on their site) by checking the video associated with it or asking him personally before using the song.

Hope that helps. =]

I'd make sure any music being used is Royalty-Free in the Creative Common's Attribution License.
That way you can use the music commercially or in non-commercial videos of any kind. You can't however modify, sell and redistribute the song.

There are a lot of sites that offer music you can use and mostly just ask for credit in association for their help.
Another way is hire a composer to compose some music for you and also have them sign a agreement giving you the copyright over the songs and then you could use them in any you'd like.

So to wrap it up just make sure this musician has his songs under Creative Common's Attribution (Which you can learn more on their site) by checking the video associated with it or asking him personally before using the song.

Hope that helps. =]

thank you so much , ur post really help:) :)

i want ask u , if u can provide me a website that can give me a music under CC or without a copyright that i can use it in do videos and being organized well and listed??!!!

also i have another question. this musician i talk about, i attend a concert for him and record his music by recorder and video, may i publish it on youtube ??!!

am i got any copyright strike??!!!

thx again for help :)

Last edited:
thank you so much , ur post really help:) :)

i want ask u , if u can provide me a website that can give me a music under CC or without a copyright that i can use it in do videos and being organized well and listed??!!!

also i have another question. this musician i talk about, i attend a concert for him and record his music by recorder and video, may i publish it on youtube ??!!

am i got any copyright strike??!!!

thx again from help :)

Unfortunately recording his music (whether friend or not) does not give permission to use the music in a video.
And without written permission he could and can copyright claim the song .

I'll send you a message with a list of websites with royalty-free music that you can use for free and others where you can pay for a license to use the song.

A few sites for example are

1. YouTube Audio Library
2. Epidemic Sound.
3. Free Stock Music.
4. Incomptech.
5. AudioJungle
6. Soundforge

Just make sure you always double check the license for the song before using it. =]

Unfortunately recording his music (whether friend or not) does not give permission to use the music in a video.
And without written permission he could and can copyright claim the song .

I'll send you a message with a list of websites with royalty-free music that you can use for free and others where you can pay for a license to use the song.

A few sites for example are

1. YouTube Audio Library
2. Epidemic Sound.
3. Free Stock Music.
4. Incomptech.
5. AudioJungle
6. Soundforge

Just make sure you always double check the license for the song before using it. =]

i tried replay ur inbox but posts must reech 50 , but i got one last question ....
how i can check the music i got copyright??!!!

or any music before i uploads it???

and thx again for ur efforts :)

Back