Uploading While Out of Town?

SaVi Mars

Hey guys I will be away for about 3 weeks this summer starting mid-July. I was wondering when I should upload, because I upload every day but wanted to know how many I should upload while away. I do have schedule uploading, so that is not a problem the problem is should I have a video ready everyday or every other day?
Please let me know!
Thanks!

It really depends on how many videos you are planning on recording, editing, and uploading before you leave. I would suggest keeping with your schedule, but 21 videos to get up beforehand is a lot of work. Your channel is still pretty small you could probably get away with every other day. That lowers it to 10 videos.

Do whatever you're comfortable with, are you planning on doing "gaming" videos while on vacation? it may be a bit hard to do. Anyways, your following isn't *that* large so i wouldn't worry if you couldn't get one uploaded every day. I usually, well first off when i'm on vacation i don't upload much but if i were to, i would film when i can, edit when i can and then upload when i can, if you have 2 videos a night from the past 2 days it would be fine but if you are trying to keep a reputation i can understand

I would say just have 2-3 videos for the three weeks you are away, and also make a video telling your subscribers that you will be away and that they will be scheduled uploads.

Maybe just one a week, and you can use the scheduled uploader on YouTube to ensure that it's uploaded when you want.

If you have the option to do scheduled uploads, use that feature and do bulk uploads overnight or when you're going to be away from your computer (like having fun on vacation). Then just set the videos to go public on the days you want them to.
If you don't have the scheduled upload option, then I guess you can get away with every other day uploading.

Back