Uploaded a video 1080 60fps and Youtube only has it at 360p?!

JayZippo

I've Got It
So the video I uploaded is the same I always load... this is 2 1/2 hours after I uploaded it. Is it really taking that long? Should I reupload?!

snip.png

This is what i get:
snip2.jpg

Anyone else having issues?!? Thanks!

Moved to the recording / editing / production / software / hardware forum. :)

I just checked the video and yeah, in the settings it says "360p" but it looks to be much better quality than that even on fullscreen. Weird. Maybe give it another hour or 2 and see what happens.

This happened to me just last week. I contacted creator support and they said they had to re run the video which I assume means re-upload it and replace.

Moved to the recording / editing / production / software / hardware forum. :)

I just checked the video and yeah, in the settings it says "360p" but it looks to be much better quality than that even on fullscreen. Weird. Maybe give it another hour or 2 and see what happens.
I apologize for posting in the wrong forum! Its pretty weird. Ive uploaded 900+ videos, and this has never happened before. I had this issue within an hour or so of upload, waiting for it to render, but never like this.

Thank you![DOUBLEPOST=1539861531,1539861440][/DOUBLEPOST]
very odd, your new video that is posted 1 hour ago has everything but your old video is still 360.
Yup. I mean I am sure Youtube has glitches like everything and everyone else, so I am just going to shoulder shrug this and move on. But it sucks that I promoted the 360 video... should I promote the 1080 video now too? Anyways... thank you for the response![DOUBLEPOST=1539861585][/DOUBLEPOST]
This happened to me just last week. I contacted creator support and they said they had to re run the video which I assume means re-upload it and replace.
I do not have a line to creator support. :( I wonder what they would say it was. Anyways thank you for your response!

I do not have nearly the same amount of uploads as you do but I have had quite a few glitches uploading my last couple of videos too in regards to video resolution. Usually a re-upload fixes any video quality issues. But it is frustrating to redo the whole process, especially when you are trying to meet an upload schedule or on a late night situation.

Back