Upload problem???

Big Red

I've Got It
Recently, when i have been uploading my videos YouTube has been doing really irregular things.

For example, when i start the upload it will imminently go to 50% and then not move again....
Means i cant upload unless its on another computer... =(

Anyone else having this problem?

Yea, i have been using Google Chrome... I re installed it and am yet to try again so we will see how we go!

Recently, when i have been uploading my videos YouTube has been doing really irregular things.

For example, when i start the upload it will imminently go to 50% and then not move again....

What browser you using Red?

Make sure the video is deleted from your video manager...it might say its there and still processing. Then rename your video file you want upload from your computer and move it to another folder. Then try uploading again. It sounds weird but it fixes the problem for me.

Hav
Cool, did that fix the issue, or were/are you having it with Chrome?

Having the problem with chrome =S

Make sure the video is deleted from your video manager...it might say its there and still processing. Then rename your video file you want upload from your computer and move it to another folder. Then try uploading again. It sounds weird but it fixes the problem for me.

I did do that and it worked till it got a little further and then froze again. I re installed Chrome so we will see if it works after that.

Hav

Having the problem with chrome =S

I did do that and it worked till it got a little further and then froze again. I re installed Chrome so we will see if it works after that.

Don't know if this is applicable then, but if it helps hey... I was having a similar issue w/ Firefox, I was prompted to go into Private Browsing Mode. Once I did so the hardships ceased. Hope that might help, let me know?

Don't know if this is applicable then, but if it helps hey... I was having a similar issue w/ Firefox, I was prompted to go into Private Browsing Mode. Once I did so the hardships ceased. Hope that might help, let me know?

Thank you, i will give it a shot. ^_^

Back