Channel Type
Gamer
None in Ireland , #disappointing.

Kyle Janulis

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I will try and make the October 3rd at Cedar Point but that's about all I can make it too

Eleana Claire

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I've been attending London Youtube Video Creator meetups where small youtubers (big are welcome to, but we're all under 5k at the moment) get together for support and to ask/answer questions and motivate each other. If you live near London and would like to come along we meet every two week!

Our Facebook Group is called London Small Youtubers!

Reactions: LE0

KiteVisionary

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I've been attending London Youtube Video Creator meetups where small youtubers (big are welcome to, but we're all under 5k at the moment) get together for support and to ask/answer questions and motivate each other. If you live near London and would like to come along we meet every two week!

Our Facebook Group is called London Small Youtubers!
Sounds very interesting, I'm also a small YouTuber and I live in London. Had a quick scroll through your channel, your videos are full of great content and your thumbnails look so attractive too. Keep on doing what you're doing. As for meeting up is it only at the YouTube Video Creator events that you meet up or do you meet up at places in London in general and is it always the same day every 2 weeks or does is it flexible and changes. The reason is because, even though I enjoy making videos and I'm a YouTuber it is very hard for me to meet up with fellow YouTubers in London and one they are too big that they don't recognise me or if they are small like me they never reply not even a word to me so I am looking to become friends with fellow youtubers and maybe collaborate if the vibe is right.