Up close and Personal.

SimplyRodney

I never knew I could change this. What the heck.
When do you think it is appropriate to be completely open and personal to your viewers?

I'm not sure exactly what you mean by personal, but I've been pretty personal with my viewers since day 1. I don't really keep anything from them

I'm not sure exactly what you mean by personal, but I've been pretty personal with my viewers since day 1. I don't really keep anything from them

Like, start telling them things about your personal life. Like tell them about your problems and how your life is, and all that stuff...

If they're true fans they'll support you 100%, if any of them don't then they were never worth it to begin with. ^-^

Like, start telling them things about your personal life. Like tell them about your problems and how your life is, and all that stuff...
Ohh. Yeah I've been doing that since day 1 haha. There are of course some things I keep to myself because its no ones business

depends are you ready for the trolls... your fans will like it but you could get s**t on by trolls if you think you can handle it do it for sure or at least try it out

Ohh. Yeah I've been doing that since day 1 haha. There are of course some things I keep to myself because its no ones business

I want to make more serious videos and use my horrid (or even good) experiences as examples. I just don't know when would the time be appropriate. And if you have seen my 'RodneyMoua' channel, I'm usually mostly always funny. I ain't even funny though, lol. So I don't know if the sudden change of mood/tone of my video would set well with my viewers.[DOUBLEPOST=1371888200,1371888174][/DOUBLEPOST]
depends are you ready for the trolls... your fans will like it but you could get s**t on by trolls if you think you can handle it do it for sure or at least try it out

yeah, trolls are bleh.

I want to make more serious videos and use my horrid (or even good) experiences as examples. I just don't know when would the time be appropriate. And if you have seen my 'RodneyMoua' channel, I'm usually mostly always funny. I ain't even funny though, lol. So I don't know if the sudden change of mood/tone of my video would set well with my viewers.[DOUBLEPOST=1371888200,1371888174][/DOUBLEPOST]

yeah, trolls are bleh.
I say go for it :) doesn't hurt to try

Back