Union for Gamers vs. Adsense vs. Freedom

GameTime

Hi guys, I have a youtube chaneel (not the one in my profile) with about 14,000 subs and the Partnership thing is so weird for me:
I've started with Adsense, and they are known for giving you 55% rev share.
UFG (curse) and Freedom are giving me 90% rev share, the thing is that I don't see any raise in my revenue - after joining curse I saw that the revenues are the same so I moved to Freedom and the same thing there. When I look at the revenue panel in Youtube Analytics, it says I earned 86$ in the last 28 days, though in the Ad Rates panel, it shows me "Youtube Ad Revenue" is 160$, so it seems like I'm still earning about 55% instead of 90%, and this was the case with Freedom and Curse. Can anyone drop some light for me on this case? Thank you!

Well I think roughly it translates to (I may be wrong though there's far more knowledgeable people than me on this subject) With Adsense, Google takes 40% roughly. You get 60% roughly. With a network Google takes their %, network takes their % and you get the leftovers. So while a 90% revenue share sounds amazing, it's more or less the same, with just a little bit more loss.

Well I think roughly it translates to (I may be wrong though there's far more knowledgeable people than me on this subject) With Adsense, Google takes 40% roughly. You get 60% roughly. With a network Google takes their %, network takes their % and you get the leftovers. So while a 90% revenue share sounds amazing, it's more or less the same, with just a little bit more loss.

So actually it is 90% out of the 60%? In this case you're saying that no partner will give me more revenue than Google Adsense, in that case I might go back to them, but before I make the step, can someone else approve this or beg to differ?

So actually it is 90% out of the 60%?
90% out of the 55%. Partners can help you earn more if they have their own AD sales team and if they are willing to put those ads on your channel. Though those are mostly reserved for very big channels.

90% out of the 55%. Partners can help you earn more if they have their own AD sales team and if they are willing to put those ads on your channel. Though those are mostly reserved for very big channels.

Got it. Thank you very much! I just left Freedom and going back to Adsense, I can't see myself leaving Adsense now again.

Got it. Thank you very much! I just left Freedom and going back to Adsense, I can't see myself leaving Adsense now again.
Networks are frankly for people with 1mil+ subs or extremely high paced growth (300K+ a month) in my opinion. Then they'll work harder to butter your biscuits, but for anything under all you get is some free music (which in most cases you can just buy the license too for less cash than the % they take) and they might give you some minor copyright protection (which if you're just not stupid about what you post you can avoid yourself without their help lol)

Back