unfair copyright strikes

arp

hello guys.

on 10 october i uploaded a video on my channel. the video has the new selena gomez song (revival). and when i uploaded it youtube said that this video blocked in some countries. (i checked audio library and ad-supported music and "selena gomez revival" was fine to use in my videos and it will only be blocked in some countries.)

and then today(after 2 days with no problem!) i checked my channel, and i've got copyright strike !!!.
why this happend guys ??? they said i can use it but they take it down??!!! :crying:

thanks for helping

hello guys.

on 10 october i uploaded a video on my channel. the video has the new selena gomez song (revival). and when i uploaded it youtube said that this video blocked in some countries. (i checked audio library and ad-supported music and "selena gomez revival" was fine to use in my videos and it will only be blocked in some countries.)

and then today(after 2 days with no problem!) i checked my channel, and i've got copyright strike !!!.
why this happend guys ??? they said i can use it but they take it down??!!! :crying:

thanks for helping
It says you can't monetize it, did you monetize?

That's not unfair. You're trying to reupload someone elses work, which is copyright infringement.

That's not unfair. You're trying to reupload someone elses work, which is copyright infringement.
true but if i don't have the right why they say you can use it in your video ? and owners of the song can monetize my video if they want ! :confusedphones:

guys i think i know whats going on.. i reupload that video again and it was blocked worldwide but i checked again in the youtube audio library and it was saying viewable everywhere except Germany !!!
so i think youtube system is not doing correct!
thanks for replying guys ;)

Back