Underrated?!

People like what they like, just because you think your stuff is better than someone's else doesn't mean the viewers do or that they should. Other factors like luck, timing, SEO, Promotion, collaborations, word of mouth, and timing also come into play like others have said. I always suggest people to stop looking at the numbers so much and use that time to focus on ever other aspect of your channel. Luck is the only one fro that list you can't control. There is also a famous quote "the harder I word the luckier I get". :)

I have to admit dude, I don't feel underrated. I look at it this way. You can work hard for your entire life, doing the same thing over and over again and some people will notice. Or, You can do something new each time and have many people notice.

Flare it up a bit, do different things, surprise people! :D

Not read through all the comments so not sure if this has already been mentioned (apologies if it has) but good SEO is very important, a good tool to use to start off with this is google keywords, type in the word/phrase you want to rank highly for and then use good low competition high searched words/phrases that come out of it.

Back