Underrated?!

sayiber

I've Got It
I don't want to sound cocky, but in some way or form i feel underrated. Sometimes i see people with many more subscribers and views than me, but i just don't see how. The quality of their video does not seem as good as mine, and i just don't understand it. So if you would give me your opinion on it, i would be grateful. (i got 34 subsribers, 108 video and 4555 total views)
Again i would just like your opinion on it.. :)

I don't want to sound cocky, but in some way or form i feel underrated. Sometimes i see people with many more subscribers and views than me, but i just don't see how. The quality of their video does not seem as good as mine, and i just don't understand it. So if you would give me your opinion on it, i would be grateful. (i got 34 subsribers, 108 video and 4555 total views)

I think most people feel that why, The animation I uploaded today I feel is pretty damn good, but because it has been uploaded on a small channel it will never get the same kinda traction than if it was on a big channel. But thats the way life is.

Don't worry about seeming cocky, a lot of people feel the same way, but sometimes its not to do with them having better quality stuff, its just that they have better promotion :)

I feel the exact same way, I put so much time in my videos, and someone who will put about 20 mins in will get more views and subs, its weird

I think it might take a while to get peoples attention I'm popular I think but it took 3 years I try and think of unique ideas and I upload them

I feel the exact same way, I put so much time in my videos, and someone who will put about 20 mins in will get more views and subs, its weird
I know the feeling, I spent 5 hours on my latest animation, and people that are uploading lower quality stuff are getting higher views. But thats life.

It's about luck, sort of. And as I have learned that nowadays, it's hard to get views/subscribers because usually if you're a small Youtuber, your videos get "buried" beneath all those popular videos. I feel like you do sometimes too, but you just gotta remember that it takes time to gain more subscribers and views and everything! Just don't give up and you'll be successful :)

I agree. Some people have some really poor content in comparison, but still seem to get all the views and subs! You just need to carry on and hopefully you'll get that lucky break sooner then you think ;)

Back