"Under Review" question

Drowning_in_footwear

Since I started monetizing my vids it hasn't been a problem for the most part, some of my older ones are disabled for not being "advertiser friendly" but for the most part whenever i posted something i could monetize it right away no problem. But recently, when i upload something and click monetize it goes to "under review". I don't have any strikes, so why all of a sudden is it being a problem? It's annoying cause there's no indication of what "under review" even means or how long it takes. It could be under review for a month for all i know, and by the time it gets monetized all my subs will have already watched it.

does anyone have any possible explanations for this madness?

Omg that was soooo annoying for me before partnership. Somewhere buried in the posts of months past are lots and lots of complaints I made about the very same problem and I never found an answer, just got partnered and it's not an issue after partnership... maybe you should see out a network?

i know nothing about this partnering stuff, i only just started looking at social blade. i don't really get it.
Fullscreen seems to kind of be the holy grail of networks atm, but there are other good ones, stay away from visionTV and TGN and Machinima that's as much as I know at this time.[DOUBLEPOST=1356604423,1356604361][/DOUBLEPOST]
Fullscreen seems to kind of be the holy grail of networks atm, but there are other good ones, stay away from visionTV and TGN and Machinima that's as much as I know at this time.
Oh and before a bunch of gamers come in and go "TGN IS GREAT!!!" Yes, they're great for gamers, but the other channels get left behind, this dude's not a gamer, so he needs to find a network more focused on his needs.

Actually I am a gamer. A lot of my videos are game reviews and lets play, i guess that's part of the problem. My stuff is so all over the place and most networks seem to cater to a certain category.

Actually I am a gamer. A lot of my videos are game reviews and lets play, i guess that's part of the problem. My stuff is so all over the place and most networks seem to cater to a certain category.
Well then try TGN hahaha gaming channels seem to love them lol

Back