Two copyright notification showed up

Hello there,

I was afraid from these...
I think I need help, because I don't know what to do. I hope that this is the right forum to ask.
So, I've uploaded a gameplay just now from the Lost Horizon game (part 4), with my facecam added and right after the upload, I saw in the Video Manager that beside this video a little "Matched third party content." showed up. You can see my extact problem, in the attached image.
The thing is the claimed violation is just the ingame music, what belongs to the game mixed with some plane shooting. Some orchestra playing some dramatic music. YouTube20131027_195850.png
The other notification is for the F.E.A.R video (part 6). I checked back, and I hear just the game's creepy background ambient. Nothing special. YouTube20131027_200427.png
Just for short: I have NOT added any other music or sound from any other source to the video footages.
What should I do now? Should I acknowledge the notification, and delete the whole series?

I hope that someone has some good advice what to do now.

Thank you!

Unfortunately there not much you could do about it, since you don't have the rights to the music. Its something that's pretty common with games, the company may authorize their video game to be used but sometimes they can't give the rights to the music (mostly GTA/Saints Row because of the radio) but it could be the issue here though.

It just doesn't make any sense. The music in Lost Horizon started earlier in part 3 video. And for the F.E.A.R background noise it can be heard earlier too in the game.
It look like I need to acknowledge the notifications.
Should I play the following parts without Music, or just dump the plans and discontinue the recording?

Back