Voice Acting TV Review Channel Collab ANYONE CAN JOIN! (Deadline, Sunday 21st June)

This collab is now closed!

Thanks to everyone who sent me stuff, been hard at work to get this video done before I go on holiday! Not sure when it'll go up, all depends on how much I can get done. Might be in a week, might be in 5 weeks (can't work on it while I'm abroad!) but it'll be out EVENTUALLY. Will probably message you when it's out, but again, thank you!

Thanks to everyone who sent me stuff, been hard at work to get this video done before I go on holiday! Not sure when it'll go up, all depends on how much I can get done. Might be in a week, might be in 5 weeks (can't work on it while I'm abroad!) but it'll be out EVENTUALLY. Will probably message you when it's out, but again, thank you!
Thank you! :) And I hope you enjoy your holiday (You lucky lucky person haha) :)

Did you receive my application for the collab? Just making sure it got through. Sometimes Yahoo Mail can be a pain in the butt about sending stuff, lol.

Did you receive my application for the collab? Just making sure it got through. Sometimes Yahoo Mail can be a pain in the butt about sending stuff, lol.
I don't think it did. Can you resend it? I didn't finish the video before leaving for my holiday so I've got time to fit you in now :) The video will probably be out around August now. Actually typing this from the airport!

I don't think it did. Can you resend it? I didn't finish the video before leaving for my holiday so I've got time to fit you in now :) The video will probably be out around August now. Actually typing this from the airport!
Re-sent now. I sent it to the updated e-mail address you posted. If its not in your inbox, try checking your spam/junk box. Sometimes stuff gets accidentally filtered. ;)

Back