Voice Acting TV Review Channel Collab ANYONE CAN JOIN! (Deadline, Sunday 21st June)

Jaybabywolf

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Hey everyone, I've been thinking of doing a big collab for a while with something that would fit well on my channel, and I'm finally up for getting one done!

The video will be called 'Worst Bits of the Best Shows', and it will be a montage of different Youtubers (you guys) first off, stating one of your, if not YOUR FAVOURITE TV show, and then talking or ranting about one thing in it you don't like.

ANYONE WHO WANTS TO JOIN IN CAN! ALL YOU NEED IS A MIC!

WHAT I NEED FROM YOU
- An audio clip of you talking about the worst part of your favourite TV show. Try to keep it under a minute
- Your Youtube details, i.e. your channel name, your profile pic, what you do
- Details on how you want to be represented. I will draw you all a cartoon caricature to represent you. Hence the no video required ;) If you're wondering what it might look like, it'll be the same style of art that's in my reviews. I might just need your channel profile pic (which I'll need anyway), but if I need any more to go off I'll ask :)

My email is u1151743@unimail.hud.ac.uk (THE OLD EMAIL I PUT UP HERE DOES NOT WORK, RESEND YOUR DOCUMENTS IF POSSIBLE), send everything to here, with the subject title 'YT TALK BIG BLOODY COLLAB' so I know it's from you guys.

The whole video will be around 3-4 minutes and I'll try to include everyone I can, though it'll be on a first come first serve basis.

Any questions? Let's make a big a** video!

DEADLINE IS SUNDAY JUNE 21ST, END OF THIS WEEK! GET A HURRY ON :D

@Ninja get in here it's collab time :D

Last edited:

Wowser Palooza

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
This sounds like a really cool idea :) Just a quick question, when you say 'Worst Part' do you mean like the worst moment or episode in the show or like something we generally don't like about the show e.g. the intro video or certain characters

Jaybabywolf

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
This sounds like a really cool idea :) Just a quick question, when you say 'Worst Part' do you mean like the worst moment or episode in the show or like something we generally don't like about the show e.g. the intro video or certain characters
Anything really, something that gets on your nerves or annoys you, maybe just something you can rant about!

Awesome! When do you need it by? :D
No deadline as of yet, probably in the next couple of weeks?

Stacks

Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
Is this just for currently running shows or do you want to include older shows too?

Ninja

Professional Funny Guy
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator
Hey everyone, I've been thinking of doing a big collab for a while with something that would fit well on my channel, and I'm finally up for getting one done!

The video will be called 'Worst Bits of the Best Shows', and it will be a montage of different Youtubers (you guys) first off, stating one of your, if not YOUR FAVOURITE TV show, and then talking or ranting about one thing in it you don't like.

WHAT I NEED FROM YOU
- An audio clip of you talking about the worst part of your favourite TV show. Try to keep it under a minute
- Your Youtube details, i.e. your channel name, your profile pic, what you do
- Details on how you want to be represented. I will draw you all a cartoon caricature to represent you. Hence the no video required ;) If you're wondering what it might look like, it'll be the same style of art that's in my reviews. I might just need your channel profile pic (which I'll need anyway), but if I need any more to go off I'll ask :)

My email is jasonleeallen@hotmail.co.uk, send everything to here, with the subject title 'YT TALK BIG BLOODY COLLAB' so I know it's from you guys.

The whole video will be around 3-4 minutes and I'll try to include everyone I can, though it'll be on a first come first serve basis.

Any questions? Let's make a big a** video!

@Ninja get in here it's collab time :D
I'm on it!

Stacks

Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
Older shows, present shows, doesn't matter! Personally I have a few bones to pick with Dexter and it's final season...
I might have something to say about Battlestar Galactica. I'll have to speak to my co youtuber since he handles the sound recording and all that computery stuff but I'd love to be involved.

Jaybabywolf

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
I might have something to say about Battlestar Galactica. I'll have to speak to my co youtuber since he handles the sound recording and all that computery stuff but I'd love to be involved.
As a fellow Battlestar fan I approve the frak out of this xD

Reactions: Stacks