Turtle Beach Random Loud Popping/Crackling Noise

ZoomZike

YTtalk Sonic
Heya, so I've had my Turtle Beach Earforce x12 for about a year now, and this problem just started occuring today.

Randomly, out of nowhere, a LOUD static popping and crackling noise will occur from one to three seconds. It was occurring rapidly every 10 minutes at one point, then stopped for a couple hours, and then is just returned.

I have no clue how to fix this, or how it happened in the first place, I've tried switching USB ports, but that didn't work either.

Please help :(

I've personally never had much luck with turtle beaches. That was my first headset that I used for game recording and I got better quality from a pair of 10 dollar headphones lol. You may just be ready for an upgrade man.

I've personally never had much luck with turtle beaches. That was my first headset that I used for game recording and I got better quality from a pair of 10 dollar headphones lol. You may just be ready for an upgrade man.
This sounds about right. Those are by no means the most respected headphones in existence, and if you've worked with those for that long, it was inevitable to start having problems. Good luck with finding a better set, or getting those fixed :)

Sounds like a wire may be on the way out. If you have a receipt, they may be within a warranty.

Back