Tube Buddy and/or Morning Fame??

Phiul

I've Got It
Reaction score
Hi there,

For those of you that pay for Tube Buddy services: pro, star or legend? Which one you have? Obviously the legend would be the best one but is it pro good enough?
Thanks!

Emerrias

Reaction score
I use TubeBuddy and even pay for the services. I was on the demo of MorningFame and did not find anything that caught my eye about the services.
Been seeing Brandon here a lot [emoji41] Keep up the grind!

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Stike96

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I use MorningFame, it's great for making sure that your video will have good SEO and it's nice to see the analytics through it, it tells you how videos are doing in comparison to each other and say whether the first 48 hours of a video were good or not and stuff like that. TubeBuddy is great for doing bulk actions on your videos, for searching different search terms to see how easily you'd be able to get your video under that term, and for little things here and there like replying to comments from notification. Both of these have free and paid versions, MorningFame is a lot cheaper than TubeBuddy but it's worth trying the free version of both.

Reactions: ryansrs07

ryansrs07

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I use MorningFame, it's great for making sure that your video will have good SEO and it's nice to see the analytics through it, it tells you how videos are doing in comparison to each other and say whether the first 48 hours of a video were good or not and stuff like that. TubeBuddy is great for doing bulk actions on your videos, for searching different search terms to see how easily you'd be able to get your video under that term, and for little things here and there like replying to comments from notification. Both of these have free and paid versions, MorningFame is a lot cheaper than TubeBuddy but it's worth trying the free version of both.
Thanks Strike96, I may try out both the free versions and see how it goes.

Reactions: Stike96

Digital Beast

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I use Tubebuddy, and it's as good for free!

If you're new to youtube, or maybe you're bad at tags (like me) it can teach you how to properly make your tags

I really really wouldn't pay for it though.

ASMR Amour

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I really like the free version of tube buddy I wouldn't waste your money on it untill your channel starts making enough to pay for it though.
I have not herd of this other thing you mentioned though so i can not say anything to that.

OrbitGuy

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I have the paid subscription to morningfame, and it happens to be more useful for me personally than tubebuddy. I have the free version of tubebuddy. I'm not that familiar with Tubebuddy but with morningfame the most useful part for me is how it tracks each video compared to other videos you've uploaded so you can quickly get an idea of how well a video is doing vs the other content you've put up. It also makes it very easy for me to see what videos worked so I can perhaps follow those up with similar videos. It also has charts that try to help you find trends in the time of day your videos do best, and overall I just feel like morningfame gives me more personalized data feedback compared to the other tools. Again my main use is seeing which videos are doing well and how they compare to each other so that I can decide what future videos I would like to make.

I've used the morningfame keyword research tool but not super extensively. What I can say is that it's layout is very different from tubebuddy, and it has different functionality. It kind of does the same thing I used to manually do on YouTube to find video topics but saves me the time of doing some of the research. The 4th step that helps you optimize your tags and description for relevancy is also super super awesome. It was something I was already trying to do but this helps me know what wording may have the most effect. What's also awesome is that it bases the opportunity scores off of your channel's performance and analytics. It's not perfect, if I put in a castle crush keyword it may say the competition is too high for me, however it doesn't realize that my active subs all mostly subbed for castle crush so I can always rank regardless. ( and most of the videos bringing the score down are mine lol) So like all tools you have to also use common sense about the situation.