TRIPLE COMMENTARY?!?!?!!?!?!? Subscribe please? 20 to go

I chose this for my own dual commentary that I did with another YTTalk user who thought it might be a good idea. Had fun. MvM is a great game mode.

Arienne Keith and I get to play this together time to time (I have an interview with her posting on Thursday -- she plays a pyro generally in TF2.)

I have a handful of tips that I think will help you're videos greatly! I'm doing this merely so your entertainment will be more enjoyable. First, use a recording software without the watermark. Bandicam doesn't even cost alot so I highly recommend to buy it. Also, get rid of the black bars around your video by editing in sony vegas 10, you can look up a tutorial explaining how to do so. (Also, you can use camtasia to get rid of them also) Finally, try being more entertaining on your commentaries and turning up your friends' volumes so we can hear them better. I hope this helped, you have potential, and good luck my friend!

Heh, I too thought the Bandicam watermark was a bit tacky. Although, I'm willing to forgive that when I'm watching someone just starting out -- in many ways I don't expect them to have awesome software -- but many people are looking for semi-professional videographer work. If you make your video look good, people are more likely to stick to your channel.

I have a handful of tips that I think will help you're videos greatly! I'm doing this merely so your entertainment will be more enjoyable. First, use a recording software without the watermark. Bandicam doesn't even cost alot so I highly recommend to buy it. Also, get rid of the black bars around your video by editing in sony vegas 10, you can look up a tutorial explaining how to do so. (Also, you can use camtasia to get rid of them also) Finally, try being more entertaining on your commentaries and turning up your friends' volumes so we can hear them better. I hope this helped, you have potential, and good luck my friend!
Thanks you for all the tips :D I really appreciate it and I will be purchasing bandicam But, sony vegas 10 costs 599 does it not? -_- My friend downloaded it for free, Probably torrented though :([DOUBLEPOST=1346111303,1346111233][/DOUBLEPOST]Also I will be trying to get a job and save up for a black magic capture card because my xbox goes through a CPU monitor so I need a hd port and I think the Black magic intensity's are the only cards that have HDMI ports but correct me if im wrong.

Thanks you for all the tips :D I really appreciate it and I will be purchasing bandicam But, sony vegas 10 costs 599 does it not? -_- My friend downloaded it for free, Probably torrented though :([DOUBLEPOST=1346111303,1346111233][/DOUBLEPOST]Also I will be trying to get a job and save up for a black magic capture card because my xbox goes through a CPU monitor so I need a hd port and I think the Black magic intensity's are the only cards that have HDMI ports but correct me if im wrong.

no problem! glad to help!

Back