Transitions for Camtasia

Hi, I'd like to get few links where I can get some free camtasia transitions.. I've been looking for it for awhile but I can't find any.
Any help will be highly appreciated

Last edited:
Hey Spooky,

Have you already browsed through the transitions Camtastia supplies by default? This is a tutorial on how to manage transitions.

I'm not convinced Camtastia sells additional material. They have a store but they only supply callouts, stamps and a visuals package. I don't think that's quite what you're after.

James.

Thanks James for your reply, Actually I'm looking for additional transitions, I believe those supplied by default aren't enough.
Is there a way to use other materials as transitions ? or transitions from an other editing software in case it's compatible with camtasia ?

It's been awhile since I've used Camtasia, but I'm pretty sure they only have their default transitions and nothing extra you can add. It's one of the reasons I made the switch and bought Sony Vegas, just much more flexible.

Is there a way to use other materials as transitions ? or transitions from an other editing software in case it's compatible with camtasia ?

Knowing what these giant companies are like (Techsmith, Adobe, Apple ect), the chance of them making original content compatible with other software is very unlikely. Weise quite rightly states that he moved to another piece of software because Camtastia was rather lacking with certain features. It's predominately a business orientated, screen capture platform less targeted at creative video editing. I'm sure they would argue with me but they're not market leaders on editing technology by any mile.

It's always worth researching but I'd be very surprised if you find any downloadable material. (Please prove me wrong!)

Good luck,
James.

Thanks guys, this was helpful .... Now, at least I know that I should stop looking for extra camtasia transitions and look for another software that suits me better. I will try Sony vegas first

Back