Transferring networks?

TakumaDemonReborn

I'm currently planning to transferring to another network, how is the process going to work? Do I contact the other network first? then tell my current network that I want to leave? (my 1 year contract with my current network is over) can someone kindly explain to me how transferring networks work? does my current network unmonetize my current content then I should do the monetizing my videos process over again if ever I got signed with a new network? could anyone explain to me how this works? specifically those people who already experienced transferring networks...thanks a lot for your help :)

I'm currently planning to transferring to another network, how is the process going to work? Do I contact the other network first? then tell my current network that I want to leave? (my 1 year contract with my current network is over) can someone kindly explain to me how transferring networks work? does my current network unmonetize my current content then I should do the monetizing my videos process over again if ever I got signed with a new network? could anyone explain to me how this works? specifically those people who already experienced transferring networks...thanks a lot for your help :)
Tell your current network that you want to leave then apply to the new network once your current partnership is terminated. That's my guess :)

Inform your current network that you do not with for your contract to renew for another term (usually have to inform them 30-60 days before the end of the current term).

Then they'll unlink you from their CMS.

and you'll be back to a normal channel not linked to a network, you can decide to link to another one from there :)

Check if your previous network didn't force to stay with them for certain time and just resign with them
You can then apply to another network I guess

Back