Trailer for my YouTube channel

hey guys I was just wondering is it important to make a welcome trailer for my channel and if it is what should I say or put in my trailer. I am thinking about making one but been kind of confused on what to do.

I used to have a channel trailer. after a coulpe of months I found out it wasnt helping to many new subscribers at all so I put up my very best video as a channel trailer (asking people to subscribe in the video:)) this has turned out to be a much better solution for me:up2:
That make sense cause alot of people say make a trailer but I was confused if it was necessary

I made a video portraying what i was going to to do on my channel and had a great response! loved it. if the audiance knows what is to come on your channel they will stick around.

Last edited by a moderator:
I used to have a channel trailer. after a coulpe of months I found out it wasnt helping to many new subscribers at all so I put up my very best video as a channel trailer (asking people to subscribe in the video:)) this has turned out to be a much better solution for me:up2:
This,although for me i always update my channel trailer to latest video for more views but in the future i plan on creating a channel trailer.

Back