TouTube Question.

So I know the scheduled uploader only for partners but I heard it doesn't work sometimes, Is this true?

Works always for me, they use the right time area?
Also scheduled uploader is not only for partner, my none partner account (it has adsense) also has the option to do this.

[quoillege="NinjaisaBeast, post: 504605, member: 12791"]I'm a gaming channel so it would be illegal for me do use adsense.[/quote]
Not I
I'm a gaming channel so it would be illegal for me do use adsense.
No, I don't think that its illegal :) But you won't earn any money from the gameplays :)

[quoillege="NinjaisaBeast, post: 504605, member: 12791"]I'm a gaming channel so it would be illegal for me do use adsense.
Not I
No, I don't think that its illegal :) But you won't earn any money from the gameplays :)[/quote]
It is illegal because I would be making money off of content that i do not own.

Not I
No, I don't think that its illegal :) But you won't earn any money from the gameplays :)
It is illegal because I would be making money off of content that i do not own.[/quote]
Im pretty sure that its not illegal, youtube will just stop monetizing your videos, and the game developer will get the money earned from your video. You can't get sued or go to prison :) you jist get a warning from youtube :D

It is illegal because I would be making money off of content that i do not own.
Im pretty sure that its not illegal, youtube will just stop monetizing your videos, and the game developer will get the money earned from your video. You can't get sued or go to prison :) you jist get a warning from youtube :D[/quote]
I believe its a copyright strike which means you will never get partnered

Im pretty sure that its not illegal, youtube will just stop monetizing your videos, and the game developer will get the money earned from your video. You can't get sued or go to prison :) you jist get a warning from youtube :D
I believe its a copyright strike which means you will never get partnered[/quote]
Yeah, thats true, but its not illegal :D I believe that your copyright strike may be removed though :D

I believe its a copyright strike which means you will never get partnered
Yeah, thats true, but its not illegal :D I believe that your copyright strike may be removed though :D[/quote]

I'm pretty sure it's there for good because thats what networks are for because you can't monetize content you don't own

My problem with the schedule uploader and why I don't use it is everytime i set the time for the video to go public is never goes public at that exact time, other than that its a really cool thing to have

Back