Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

Top 10 trending videos of 2017

Discussion in 'YouTube Chat, Gossip & Help' started by Crown, Dec 7, 2017 at 11:06 AM.

1. coliwob
    I Love YTtalk
    Cash:
    $70
    Same, only 10. I guess I am just not a trendy person.

2. xingcat
    Be good to self.
    Cash:
    $705
    I think I've seen a few. What's disappointing to me is that "viral," in this case, means that large entertainment corporations paid for placement, most likely.

3. Selim Keles
    Nap King
    Cash:
    $100
    when you've seen none of the top trending videos of the year and you feel good about it
    [​IMG]

Crown likes this.
  4. Courtney Candice
    I Love YTtalk
    Cash:
    $98
    I’ve only seen ed sheren shape of you music video, well I actually didn’t watch the video I just watch a lyric video that was posted by someone else just so I can listen to the song, it’s a pretty good song. I don’t really pay attention to what’s trending, the only time I know whats trending is because some of my favorite YouTubers went on the trending list and I seen it written underneath the video.

5. KatyAdelson
    I Love YTtalk Moderator
    Cash:
    $4,124
    I love Lady Gaga. ^^ She's running all over the stage with high energy, yet is actually performing the majority of her show live instead of lip-synced. :eek: Some of her stuff is a bit "out-there," but she's super-duper talented, and can actually sing! And I would have thought Despacito would have been on this 2017 list since it's at like 4 billion views now! :eek:

Crown likes this.
  6. Doom Video Vault
    I Love YTtalk
    Cash:
    $35
    None, because they all seem uninteresting.

7. Kevster
    Cash:
    $16
    I've watched Lady Gaga's Super Bowl performance, good stuff. That's about it though. I don't even think I've heard of any of the other videos, maybe with the exception of the fourth one. Haven't watched that, but the girl in it was all over my Twitter timeline for some time.

8. sanitary103
    Loving YTtalk
    Cash:
    $174
    just # 10. I don't really watch mainstream stuff.