Top 10 trending videos of 2017

I think I've seen a few. What's disappointing to me is that "viral," in this case, means that large entertainment corporations paid for placement, most likely.

when you've seen none of the top trending videos of the year and you feel good about it
3B18CBDD00000578-4001490-image-a-9_1481026452190.jpg

I’ve only seen ed sheren shape of you music video, well I actually didn’t watch the video I just watch a lyric video that was posted by someone else just so I can listen to the song, it’s a pretty good song. I don’t really pay attention to what’s trending, the only time I know whats trending is because some of my favorite YouTubers went on the trending list and I seen it written underneath the video.

I love Lady Gaga. ^^ She's running all over the stage with high energy, yet is actually performing the majority of her show live instead of lip-synced. :eek: Some of her stuff is a bit "out-there," but she's super-duper talented, and can actually sing! And I would have thought Despacito would have been on this 2017 list since it's at like 4 billion views now! :eek:

I've watched Lady Gaga's Super Bowl performance, good stuff. That's about it though. I don't even think I've heard of any of the other videos, maybe with the exception of the fourth one. Haven't watched that, but the girl in it was all over my Twitter timeline for some time.

Back