Top 10 sharing sites for YouTube videos?

Dave2017

Get The Picture?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Is it hard to post a video there in the sense that you get trashed for trying to self promote?
Yep that´s the thing about Reddit. You get a lot of trash and S...comments on your video. But if you can live with that reddit is good for promo (especially some types of vids tend to do well on reddit:)
I've heard, I think @Crown mention that sharing videos can lower your CTR, thus making it even harder to gain exposure, which is coincidental to the entire purpose of sharing videos.

Perhaps sharing videos isn't worth the effort?
I havent heard about this. Personally I think that sharing videos is worth the effort. But yes you got to find the right places for sharing it.. Isnt it worth sharing videos on Yttalk??:) I mean a forum for Youtubers!! It must be worth something to share here:)

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I just wanted to hear your advice on top 10 sharing sites for YT videos? (if you can make it to 10:)) I am not talking about social media like FB, Twitter, Reddit and so on but real old school sites where you can share your comntent. I have not made it to 10 yet but more are my top 3 sites for sharing videos

1. Yttalk (obvious):)
2. Trinding. I use it but I am not very active
3. newgrounds. A site where you can share animations (like the ones I make) art, games and much more
How is trinding I thought but using that site but I’m not sure if I should. When I sign up they don’t take rights to my channel or anything like that that? I always fear about signing up to websites because of that.

Ezrider92356

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
iv got some forums that are on topic with a lot of my content, that I have been active on for long before I started making video's. I don't post ever video on those sites but I do occasionally drop one or two. I always get lots of positive comments from the forums.

i don't self promote much at all any more though maybe one per month. or ill occasionally drop a video if a topic comes up in discussion that I have already made a video on.

there is a couple other forms that i participate on but im not near as active on those i just have a link to my channel home page in my signature but i don't post video's or even mention my YouTube channel in discussion.

eroM

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
sharree is other site where you can promote your videos, you can do it for free it is easy to do it, also you can do it with when you pay to promote your channel or videos but again I don't had any success there...
I'd also like to add I too haven't had any return on investment there. I paid 9 bucks to have my channel "pinned" and I haven't seen any noticeable increase in traffic. I did this based on another video I saw where the dude did the exact same thing and saw +250 subs overnight. Yeah, no, not happening. It's a place to share, but save yourself the money. Hoping my mistake saves others some cash

The Big Plume

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
it is really just reddit, facebook, twitter, and google plus for me I find it very hard to post videos in new places without everyone thinking its annoying spam lol