To turn a video in two colors

Cyberdome

Hi,

there is a bear at the middle of my logo and i would like to create an animated logo. I had the idea to extract a bear from a video and to put it in my logo in order to create something like the Metro Goldwyn Mayer. But I want to turn this bear in the same color as my logo, black and green, and also white and green.

I created the logo with GIMP, how to apply the same filters to the video bear? Can I use a gimp script that I can apply on video pictures or is there any other freeware that i can use for this?

Thx.

There are rules against Extracting Bear you know! Its same as stealing an bear. You should focus on learning copyright if your a new youtuber.. otherwise you might put lots of effort into making something that gets taken down or more worser gets you banned. So B careful. Your channel link doesn't work. If you fix it we can take a peek at your logo and maybe make some suggestions that might work for you.
What are your video editing skills like? You could get or make a real bare.. put some green chromo key behind him and take 'stop motion' pics to make.
I maybe missunderstood what your asking

There are plenty of youtube videos with creative commons licence so that's not a problem, anyway it's so simple to ask a youtubeur if we may use his video. Why complicate what is simple...

To create the bear is a big professionnal work, it's really easier and faster to extract it from a video and to apply effects on it.

What i want to do is very simple, here is my end-screen, I will animate the compas in order to give it a rotating movement, and I'd like the bear to be alive, maybee even simulate that he walks from the forest into the logo.

I already found out how to extract it but i still wander about the best way and software to turn the video in this dual color.

hDNcOp.png

Last edited:
Back