Title/ Logo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Natacha Martins

The First Lady of YTTALK
hey, is there anyone out there who is absolutely AMAZING! at creating logos/title/header thingy's cause I am in need of one if some one could create me one that would be great! I'm looking for something that says 'List Girl' possibly baby blue/turquoise girly but not over the top girly, i'd even pay you if necessary i'm in desperate need of one at the moment I have this

title2.jpg

which clearly, isn't very good! haha created by yours truly haha xD plus its really pixelated and i can't fix it, anyways if someone could create me one that would be awesome THANK YOU! xoxo :)

Nevermind, post change, pixieblossom is on the case!

I might be able to put something together! Do you want the same slogan on it still?

yes please if that's okay :) xoxo

Ok, here is my idea. Tell me if you would like anything changed or different :)
View attachment 452

oh wow thank you :) I love the font, one or two changes thought, it kinda bugs me that the two words have a different color from each and instead of pink could the back be yellow :D thank you xoxo

yes please if that's okay :) xoxo

oh wow thank you :) I love the font, one or two changes thought, it kinda bugs me that the two words have a different color from each and instead of pink could the back be yellow :D thank you xoxo
Who doesn't like a woman that knows what she wants?

Ok, is this ok? If it is still not right then please let me know :)
View attachment 454

that's much better thank you, however could the yellow not be so bright (creamish) and the words be the other blue you had on the previous one above thank you, haha sorry i feel like I'm bugging you! xoxo

Who doesn't like a woman that knows what she wants?

haha you crack me up xD and thank you I guys xoxo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back